Sunday, May 26, 2013

19

Tuesday was my 19th birthday! Wowwy I feel so old.  I can officially go on a mission! haha theres really nothing else special about 19.  IT was actually the first birthday away from home. sad. but thats okay :)
I have the best room mates and family ever! They totally spoiled me.  I woke up to a decorated apartment and letters and a package in the mail from my family.  My mommy sent us a costa vida gift card to go out for bday dinner. YUM! Thanks momma!  I had a wonderful day!




Bring on the 19th year! the 19th has so much to offer! Finishing the rest of the semester out awesome with tons of adventures, going through the temple, family is coming up here to rexburg and having megan stay with me!!!, going home and getting ready for MTC/Russia!! whaaaaat?? still cant believe Im going on a mission sometimes. seriously so excited.  

No comments:

Post a Comment