Sunday, December 9, 2012

Closing the Curtains

Well, it is the final week of my first semester of college. It seriously went by so fast! So this week is going to be so very stressful but pinterest always has a tendency to make me feel better and laugh really hard...so!! Here are some funny finals memes  to help relieve everyone's stress for a few minutes.  
I would say this is more of how i feel during and after the last 2 weeks of school plus finals

Re-pinning this for all my friends who are still in school and starting finals week today! Good Luck!



Math During Class Vs The Exam

Child Development: CHECK 
English: CHECK
Math: TERRIFIED TO TAKE
Anatomy: KILLING MYSELF OVER
AND!!! I officially have an apartment for Spring Semester. It is going to be awesome!

3 more days til I go home for my off-track! Hopefully it will seem more like Christmas at home, because no matter how much I listen to Christmas music, it's like it refuses to feel like Christmas here.  probably for a number of reasons. 1. no Christmas decorations, 2. No family, 3. No snow, 4. Stress of School interferes, and 5. No Hallmark Christmas Movies.

This semester has been a difficult change, but totally worth it. Tuesday night, my last day of finals, I will take my final bow, and the curtains will close. And then the semester will be over.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment