Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Time flies when your having fun and saying super weird things...

I took my last final this morning, had a clean check this afternoon, and just packed up all of my stuff.  And that's it.  It's over.  This semester flew by so fast! I seriously don't know where it went! The past couple of months we have been keeping a quote board.  So for kicks and giggles and to record some great memories...enjoy :
"Ashley, Both your up and downs today were about your vagina..."--Robyn

"I'm turning into a monkey!"--Emily

"Mr. Lightyear needs more tape."--Buzz Lightyear via Rachel

"Leave it to me to know obscene quotes...& by obscene I mean obscure..."--Rachel

(On November 11, 2012) "Guys!!!! It's 9-11!"--Ashley; "uh...no it's not."--Emily & Rachel simultaneously

"Brazilian Butt lift my BUTT!!!"--Jessica & Emily simultaneously

"YOLO! Deuces!"--Kyle, Robyn, Chandler

"You look like a sex offender!"--Rachel

"I know! I'll tell him to take me to to Taco Bell!"--Ashley; "Classy Ashley, Classy."--Emily

"Yeah Ashley, you're easy."--Robyn

"Emily! I like your rack!"--Robyn

"Maybe it's in my womb, by my ovaries."--Robyn

Good times...but I am so glad it is all over.  It is going to be wonderful to have a whole three and half months off! Oh and to see my family in like...14 hours. AHHHHH!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment