Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Of Good "Fortune"

Today at work I was going through my wallet getting rid of old receipts, and gum wrappers and rubbish and stumbled upon this.


Isn't that just so sweet?! I am real big in collecting good fortunes from cookies and the Dove Chocolate wrappers.  One thing I have noticed though, is that they aren't all "fortunes."

"Personal Words of Wisdom"

"Well...that's nice..." 

 True Fortunes. and I am seeing these actually come to pass!

And the Dove wrappers are always just inspirational i think:) 

There is something about breaking open the fortune cookie that makes me super excited! sometimes i'll even forget about the cookie and just tack the slip of paper up on my bulletin board. haha
Anyways, I am working on another DIY project.  Hopefully it turns out! Ill post it no matter what :) 

Also...I think I officially became that girl that redesigns her blog like every other post.  Oh wait...I might have became that girl quite a while ago...
Happy February! Valentines wishes all around <3    

No comments:

Post a Comment