Sunday, February 3, 2013

"Our Diet Starts Tomorrow"

Okay so lately I feel like I am a bottomless pit! I eat everything, all the time.  I love healthy food! But I love sweets and carbs too. And I can feel it slowing me down.  
I exercise pretty regularly though.  I started jogging since I have been home from school.  3 miles about 4 times a week plus daily core workouts.
  Now, my thought process (justification) when dealing with food is....
"Hey I can eat whatever I want, whenever I want because I ran 3 miles this morning and I will do it again tomorrow."
 However!!! That really is an outrageous thought! Because as you get older your metabolism slows down, so I need to make it a habit to eat healthier now rather than in 5 years or so.  
And hopefully I will feel more energetic, I will have clearer skin, and I won't get the sicko cold that is going around.  

Here is the dilemma though...Super Bowl Sunday is today! SO I can't just not eat the scrumptious Super Bowl food! that's crazy!  That is why they made Doritos, soda, and Oreos!  Therefore, I propose a solution:    

***Start the super healthy eating after Super Bowl Sunday. ***
 Harvard Sailing Team says it best.


My Diet Starts Tomorrow....
If anybody has any words of wisdom, helpful eating tips, super healthy recipes, etc. I would love to hear about them! Thanks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment