Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Pinterest: Lame or Legit?

Everybody knows what Pinterest is and if you don't, well, "Eunice! ...that's lame!") 
It is seriously the most perfect planner, idea finder, hair how-to's, budget-er  browser, recipe book, outfit maker, workout guide etc.  Here are some of my very favorites from pinterest...

I actually did this above my desk! Legit.


Legit.

Freakin' gorgeous dress. Legit. 

Super delicious Chinese Chicken Salad Recipe. LOVED it. Legit.

Sunflower cake. Legit.

Quickest, easiest, and super cute hair style. Legit.

On the other hand...sometimes... pinterest goes wrong. and that is disappointing.
Today I tried to dehydrate berries in the oven for 3 hours at 210 degrees. I was so excited because all--ALL--of my pinterest experiences have been great and helpful.  These, however did not turn out...

could have been legit...
   
They were way more tart than when they were raw and they didn't get that dehydrated texture, AND! the bottoms burned. 
LAME!

For the most part though, I love pinterest.  and I am not trying to bash it.  I was just so sad that my pinterest endeavor went wrong :( 

No comments:

Post a Comment