Thursday, April 18, 2013

Colorado pt. 1: Being Children

 So I'm finally in Colorado, and it has been the funnest trip ever.  I have gotten to spend so much time with friends.  But it was weird thinking I wont be back til after my mission.  Bitter-sweet. :)

Matt and I took a trip up to Denver for the day.

16th Street Mall, Einstein Bagels, exploring, and goofing around etc.
Baptisms at the Denver Temple
The Aquarium
Back to Matthews house for dinner and stories with his family

Stuck in morning traffic...blah!

 The Hat Shop.  Something I'd wear to a tea party (or apple juice party) in England.

 Shark/Ray thing

 Sting Rays--their eyes look so creepy! and I can't get over the fact that they can't see what they are eating! WEIRD

We decided that this is the ugliest fish in the sea.  He was probably made fun of a lot in school.

 HUGE FISH!!! Im thinkin it was bigger than me.

 The Grumpy Fish with Jumbo Eye Balls

 Shark Boy

 Sting Rays, my kinda men ;)  MWAH

"Im. a. parana.  I. live. in. the. amazon."

 The tigers came out! They are so so cute!!


 Jellyfish are gorgeous.  Absolutely beautiful creatures

 Petting the Rays was definitely the best part of the aquarium, at least for me.  They werent as vicious as i imagined.  They were actually quite cute and slimey and snuggly!  They like to flap their...flippers along the sides like they want to be touched!







Funny Story:  At the temple, we were mistaken as a married couple.  hilarious, but awkward. 

OH! we went to this Orange juice place that had the BEST orange juice I have ever tasted!!!!!!!!!!! Seriously. The. Best. 

It was also fun hanging out with his family.  They are all so much fun and so hilarious!  Always joking.  We got to listen to Matt's grandparents tell stories.  That was awesome! I hope I remember all of the little things so I can tell them to my grandkids someday.

I had the best day ever with my best friend! We are such children. :)

Anyways, more trip details on the way!  I love Colorado!


No comments:

Post a Comment