Tuesday, April 9, 2013

"I Hope They Call Me On A Mission" : Start Your Guesses!

Last night I pushed the button.  
The final submit button on my mission papers in my stake president interview!
And this morning I got a call from the Missionary Medical department because they had a question or something which is irrelevant but! the point is that i submitted them last night! and they were already reviewing it at 8am! Im flippin' out over here!
I am so thankful for the opportunity that I have to serve a mission and I can't wait to see where the Lord needs me to be.



Start your guesses!

4 comments:

  1. EM!! I am so beyond excited about this!! EEK! I can't wait to see you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you ready to serve wherever the Lord calls you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so happy for you wonderful experience is about to come forth

    ReplyDelete