Saturday, April 6, 2013

BBQs, Backflips & Bucketlists

Today was my last day of work!!! ahhhhh!!!!!! time is flying by so. fast. I leave in 2 days.  CRAZY.   
So I got home from work, after missing conference 
which i am pretty bummed about but i'll watch it later online or something, my family was having a BBQ with some family friends we knew in Tucson.
  Their Australian cousin Brenden, who i dont even really know threw me in the pool with all my work clothes on! --by the way, so awesome that its so hot here we are swimming in April.  
I absolutely love the weather here.
  
At some point in the evening Kayle, Trevor, Bryson, and I found ourselves on t he trampoline doing tricks.and me and Kayle were trying to get up the courage to do a backflip.
  I have seriously been wanting to be able to do one my whole life
 and what do you know..I DID IT!!!! all by myself!!!!! and you cant stop me now! im on a roll!
No one has been able to help me do it all the way until today, so thanks Brenden for the continuous spotting and patience.  So I can check that off the bucketlist! 
Soon, everybody was on the trampoline learning backflips and practicing them. 
 It was a really fun time.



We had some really delicious food too!
  Dad made cheeseburgers, chicken, ribs; mom made potato salad and m&m cookies, 
and Jackie made her famous Chinese chicken salad. Yummo. 
I even made myself sick from too many cookies! 
Since mom and I have been doing these fitness challenges we have really been getting in better shape are feeling great! but we have a couple days a week when we can cheat.
  today was one of those days, and from doing no sugar all week, and splurging today with like...5 cookies...and bouncing around on the trampoline all night...I had a very upset tummy. not smart.

Im so glad that I got to spend the evening with close friends and family.  We've had so many super fun times together Im bummed Im not going to be seeing them for a while. 
  

1 comment: