Friday, June 28, 2013

Endowed

Last weekend I had the most wonderful opportunity to meet my family in West Jordan, Utah. 
 Why? 
To go through the Temple and receive my endowments!
We got to the temple and sat down in the little office where they check you in and I realized I forgot part of my recommend at my grandma's house! 
 They said it had never happened before and everyone was really stressing out and running around trying to find someone that could run back to the house but no luck.  So they let me continue with my initiatory.  It was amazing! The happiest moment ever.  The words are so sweet ad beautiful.  
So the endowment session started and no one told me I couldn't be there...so I went but was flippin' out because I didn't know what was going on with the recommend issue.
  Finally my dad told me that I was fine as long as I brought it back later.
  Phew! That would have been nice to know before starting everything so it wasn't constantly worrying me.  But Oh well.     
I was very nervous and stressed just because it was something new and unknown and I'm even a little nervous to go back because I'm still not totally familiar with what goes on.
But even though I was nervous, once it really started I felt so much peace and I really realized the importance of it all.
  It was so wonderful to be there with so many of my family members. 
 Many people traveled far to share that special day with my and my family and I am so thankful for them.  You are the best and I love you!

Me and Mommy.  Promise we didnt plan on matching.

Me and Daddy

Airi, Ken, Dad, Mom, Me, Grandma DuRee, Grandpa DuRee, Brenda and Dwight


Brother and Sister Jensen

Mom, me, Grandma DuRee, Brenda (Sister Danielson)


DuRee Grandparents:) They came all the way from California

Downing Grandparents:) Grandma has pink hair... hahaha
I am so happy and thankful that I got to go to the temple.  It is a very special and sacred place.  The spirit is so strong there and  I'm excited to go back:)
Happiest Day of my life so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment