Saturday, June 29, 2013

Utah

So other than the temple, 
which was AWESOME, 
we also did a lot of other fun things!  

I stopped in Provo to see Matt, checked out his apartment, and gave him a little missionary present.

We picked up my Dad at the airport AND my Aunt Sherri and Uncle Brad from California surprised everyone!  It was so tender to see the look on my grandparents faces! Papa stopped dead in his tracks and gasped and grandma started to cry.



I love the DI/Goodwill etc.  it is THE BEST place to look for sister missionary clothes.  Mom got so many cute skirts and we even found this super ancient vintage white dress with baby yellow embroidery.  It is gorgeous!

Went to the park with my siblings...as follows...
 

We spent a ton of time with family! BBQs pictures and story tellin'.

Grandma and Me

I love my Family:)

Mom's girls <3

I <3 my mommy

Look at them guns!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment