Monday, June 3, 2013

I Believe I Can Fly

Last weekend I went on a date to the ropes course on Campus.  
Honestly I was quite scared to play on the rope swing and the rock "wall"
--soooo not a wall by the way.
Far from it.

Glad I didn't chicken out 'cause this was so fun!!!
waiting to let go of my cord

champion dancer
 
he got so high



taking our turn belaying

half way! this was so exhausting...



and we made it!

My family is coming to rexburg in a few weeks and hopefully I will be able to take them here! They'd love it.  Cant wait to see you guys! :)

Also,
Theres a sister missionary page on facebook and some of us that have been called to moscow have put together a moscow sister missionaries page.  
I am so hapy that I get to communicate with my fellow sister already! Half of us report July 17 and the other half report August 28.  
So glad to know Im not the only greenie on that day.  
I mean I already knew it but its good to REALLY KNOW it.
Dad got me this awesome Russian Language Learning Program so i can start learning the language!  I cant wait to be fluent!

Also, I have been reading this book by John Bytheway called,
 "What I wish I'd known When I was Single."  
If any of you know John Bytheway, you know he is a riot! He is so funny.  
I encourage my single friends to read this book! Its great and Its a quick read.  I read it in 2 days.  It's so helpful and inspiring. read it read it!

I hope everyone is having a super fun but also super safe summer so far <3


No comments:

Post a Comment