Saturday, January 5, 2013

Things Remembered: 2012 Photo Summary

WOOHOOO!! It is a New Year! I always love going into a new year because I love making new years resolutions (which I rarely ever accomplish or complete them ALL) but I DO complete some of them.
This year, I have come up with some attainable goals for 2013.

1. Exercise regularly (3+ days/week)
2. Keep a regular journal as well as continue this blog (both at least once a week).
3. Mission Papers!
4. Get a job for offtrack
5. finish the Spring semester with a 3.95+
6. Do more art on my own
7. Drink more water and eat healthier.

Well, 2012 was seriously a huge year for me! And 2013 will be huge also, with school, and a mission call and mission.  WOW.  Here is a summary of of my year in pictures :) 

Colorado All State second auditions


Doctors at Sadie's 
Valentine's Day

Studio 7 Concert with Stacey

Yep. We were Techies.

Prom

Prom

 Acoustic cafe: Just a Kiss by Lady Antebellum


Capping Ceremony and Lunch. My Mommy capped me :)

Hiking with Megan
Hiking Pulpit Rock.  Picnic at the very top.

Graduation Day
 Honors

Graduation partay!
Living with Stacey
Working at Pikes Peak
 Waldo Canyon Fire

Going to Sally's 
Tandum Bike! checked it off the bucket list!
Bryson and I at Pine Crest 

BYUi matchies on our road trip to California

Family Bowling. Crazy Caleb
Crazy kiddos

Black Forest Days Parade

Road trip to Arizona

College. WHAT!? yes.

Tuesday devotionals

Sunday Skype dates with the family and Matt

ingrown toenails...

FHE Paint Twister

General Conference with Robyn

Gold Diggers for Halloween

I hated anatomy.

LDS International Art Competition for Youth




Our Dorm Christmas Card

Colorado Springs Visit for New Years (blog coming soon).

  













2 comments:

  1. I love it!! But *ahem* I do believe we skyped almost every sunday. I meesss yooouuu!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha oh yeah. but i never got a picture of it! :(

    ReplyDelete