Sunday, March 31, 2013

Happy Easter!

 We went to the Easter Pageant! Just as a expected, AMAZING.
Seriously, if you ever get the opportunity to see it. DO!
We spent a little while before wandering around the visitors center and I noticed the massive amount of
sister missionaries.  I couldn't turn the corner without seeing at least like 4..
It was way awesome! I even ran into the same sisters I met at the beginning of the week.
Such a great experience.

Camilla and I

 Angels

 Christ blesses the Sacrament
 Christ washes the disciples feet

The Last Supper

The Atonement in the Garden of Gethsemane



The Resurrection



This morning I had the pleasure of giving a talk.  My first grown up one. So Scary.  I also had my bishop's interview for my mission.  HORAY! It was such a spiritual experience to sit with Bishop Huso and talk about a mission and to get things ready to be sent to the Stake president.  I cant believe this is actually happening.  And I promise I will keep saying that as time continues to pass. haha :)  Sadly, it was my last Sunday in my ward today because I leave next tuesday! Which is so exciting, but I have really come to love the people in my ward. It has been such a different experience being in a family ward with nobody my age, socializing with adults, and teaching primary.  I am going to miss them!

After church we partook of some Easter traditions...Dying Eggs!



 Look alive everybody!

'I'm. focusing. so. hard. must. be. perfect.'

And...caught. Oops 



Micky Mouse :) love

I am so thankful for Easter and that Jesus Christ was willing to sacrifice himself so that we can use the atonement to repent and live with him and our Father in Heaven again forever.  
If you get a chance, read this article! I used it as a reference in my talk and I absolutely LOVE it.

No comments:

Post a Comment