Thursday, March 14, 2013

Look Up

Yesterday my family and I enjoyed the blazin' heat as we went on a hike through Usery Park in Mesa.  Who would have thought it was even possible for it to be 92 Degrees in March, in the early evening?! Not me...but apparently that is normal here, and the temps arent going to fall much lower than that from here on out.
On our hike my dad was talking to us about how hiking is like life.  You have to watch your feet a lot so you dont fall down the mountain but it's also important to pause and look up, or you'll miss everything around you.  So thank you daddy-o. :)

Arizona sure does have a different kind of beauty, but it is still a beauty.

Also, Happy Pi Day!

30 jumping jacks
14 pushups
14 tricep dips
14 burpees
14 squats
30 lunges
30 calf raises
14 jump squats
14 shorts bridges
:30 sec plank
:30 sec superman
14 vertical  leg crunches
30 crunches
30 jumping jacks
 x3  

1 comment:

  1. I love your video Em! You have the cutest family :) One more month til I get to see your pretty face!

    ReplyDelete