Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Tis the Season...for Shorts!

Hey all! It's time for shorts! Honest;y, I have never been one to wear shorts everyday in the summer, or I guess spring here, but lately, that's all I wear!  The only problem is that I don't have very many. 

So this morning I decided to take a pair of jeans that are slightly too short for me and turn them into cut-offs. But of course that wasn't enough, so I soaked the ends in bleach.  and vwa lah! I saw it on pinterest, and they said mix 2 parts water and 1 part bleach, and thats crap. at least for the jeans I used. haha It didnt do hardly anything.  So I just dumped the solution and used pure bleach instead. That did the trick.



Monday I registered for classes...holy heck!!! the most stressful 5 minutes of my life!!! 
Im taking Art101(art history pretty much), Drawing 1, Mission Prep, American Foundations, and Im still waiting to snatch up a Science Foundations and a Book of Mormon part2. 

Yesterday I went to the Doctor to get my physical for my mission. I am afraid of needles. I don;t know WHY i ever wanted to be a nurse. I was crazy...I had my blood drawn and a TB shot.  I cried. I realize i'm a baby about it.  I dont know WHAT im gonna do when I have to give birth...  
I submit my mission papers in 3 weeks and I just cannot wait to find out where the Lords needs me to be :)

Also...30 more days til school! Im beyond excited to back up to BYUidaho :)

2 comments:

  1. Yay!! Emily I'm so excited for you and to see you too!! EEEEK!! ALso, three weeks til you submit your papers............OH MY GOSH WOMAN! :) : ) Love you <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a good idea i want to try this!

    ReplyDelete